Saturday, May 26, 2012

A quick note before I LEAVE FOR BERKELEY

This post should actually not exist or be titled "REENA GO REPACK ALL OF YOUR THINGS," because in the week I've been with my family my suitcases have exploded, all of my things are all over the place and disorganized, and I have still not bothered to really consider the fact that I should really start repacking and reorganizing my things to ensure a smooth move. Oops.

I can't believe the week is already over and I'm leaving for Berkeley this afternoon. I've lost track of all the new info Berkeley has sent. If you look in my inbox, there are several family-related emails, one email from someone at BU, and the rest are Berkeley-related. Some important things that I've got are a campus map (don't want to get lost, Berkeley seems a lot more complicated than BU's single street!), a list of activities for the summer + the calendar of events, shuttle assignments for this afternoon (I'll be meeting one of my fellow scholars at SFO and we'll take a shuttle together to campus), and roommate assignments!

I would have written more posts over the course of the last week updating on all that is Berkeley related, but I was too busy playing with the nephew who is the reason I came out to CA early. Speaking of him, that's really a good incentive to get packing! He's currently taking his morning nap, and I should finish packing ASAP so that when he wakes up I can play with him! It's also especially important that I see him as much as possible before I leave, because he's wearing his little Cal shirt in support of my going there today.

To all of my die-hard followers (*coughnatashacough*), expect to hear from me again once all of my responsibilities are complete and I have successfully moved in at Berkeley!

No comments:

Post a Comment